(1) Name four women who won Best Actress Oscars for playing real-life singers:
(2) Following are some of Fred Astaire's and Gene Kelly's dancing partners; some have danced with just Fred, some with just Gene, some with both and one with neither. Fill in the appropriate F, G, B or N.
___ Cyd Charisse
___ Judy Garland
___ Joan Crawford
___ Joan Leslie
___ Joan Fontaine
___ Jeanne Crain
___ Mitzi Gaynor
___ Jane Powell
___ Leslie Caron
___ Rita Hayworth
___ Betty Hutton
(3) What actress has co-starred with each of the men listed in separate films (suppose there could be more than one answer but I only have one in mind): Ed Harris Liam Neeson Jack Nicholson Jeff Bridges
(4) _______________ has played Meryl Streep's daughter, Russell Crowe's wife and Dominic West's squeeze.
(5) What actor has co-starred with each of the women listed in separate films: Jennifer Lopez Jane Fonda Scarlett Johannson Mia Farrow
(6) _______________________ is the daughter of Jeanette Morrison and Bernie Schwartz.
(7) In 1954's Woman's World, Van Heflin, Fred MacMurray and Cornel Wilde were all vying for the same job. Which one did Clifton Webb give it to? (I'll get you some cookies and milk if you can tell me why that guy finally was chosen.)
(8) One of the oddest pairings ever was June Allyson and Joan Collins in the remake of what movie?
(9) __________________ is the name of a Lassie movie in which the word "Lassie" was not in the title.
(10) In American Beauty, _______________ played Annette Bening's boss and occasional lover.
(11) Who among Barbara Bel Geddes, Suzanne Pleshette, Tallulah Bankhead, Shelley Winters, Doris Day and Marlene Dietrich is the only actress to not be featured in an Alfred Hitchcock movie?
Superb. You need tougher questions.
Hey, maybe you should start a blog.
You're showing a lot of potential.
imdb is good resource material
15 and below
Sorry. Know anything about football?
NEXT POST: Favorite Film #38